Running a Restaurant For Dummies
Millions of Americans dream of owning and running their own restaurant because they want to be their own boss, because their cooking always draws raves, or just because they love food. Running a Restaurant For Dummies covers every aspect of getting started for aspiring restaurateurs. From setting up a business plan and finding financing, to designing a menu and dining room, you′:ll find all the advice you need to start and run a successful restaurant.
Even if you don′:t know anything about cooking or running a business, you might still have a great idea for a restaurant and this handy guide will show you how to make your dream a reality. If you already own a restaurant, but want to see it get more successful, Running a Restaurant For Dummies offers unbeatable tips and advice for bringing in hungry customers. From start to finish, you′:ll learn everything you need to know to succeed.
- New information on designing, re–:designing, and equipping a restaurant with all the essentials from the back of the house to the front of the house
- Determining whether to rent or buy restaurant property
- Updated information on setting up a bar and managing the wine list
- Profitable pointers on improving the bottom line
- The latest and greatest marketing and publicity options in a social–:media world
- Managing and retaining key staff
- New and updated information on menu creation and the implementation of Federal labeling (when applicable), as well as infusing local, healthy, alternative cuisine to menu planning
Running a Restaurant For Dummies gives you the scoop on the latest trends that chefs and restaurant operators can implement in their new or existing restaurants.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Blank Staff Paper For Kids: Owl Large, Empty Staff, Manuscript Sheets Notation Paper For Composing For Musicians, Students, Songwriting. Book Notebook Journal 100 Pages 8.5x11